2018-2019 EDGE NIGHT SIGNUPS
YEAR 2 MIDDLE SCHOOL CONFIRMATION RETREAT
This year's Overnight Middle School Confirmation Retreat for YEAR 2 Students will be on November 10-11, 2018 at the Marello Youth Retreat Center in Loomis, CA.
Please review the Retreat Flyer for a quick snapshot of Due Dates and Important Information for the Retreat.
The Retreat Information Packet contains all information regarding the directions, how to write a Palanca Letter, what to pack and what to leave at home, dietary issues, medications, and more.
Please have your student read the FAQ's in advance of the retreat to prepare themselves to reconnect with God and focus on self-reflection and prayer this weekend.
- All students need to have a completed Diocesan Youth Permission Form on file with the Confirmation Coordinator prior to the retreat. (This Permission Form also covers the FIRED UP! conference in February and the (optional) Bowling EDGE Night should your child be signed up for that event too).
- Parents need to provide at least 1 Palanca Letter for their student with the Confirmation Coordinator prior to the retreat. Instructions on how to write a Palanca Letter can be found in the Retreat Information Packet.
YEAR 1 Work of Mercy (WOM) Service Project SignUps
Every Year 1 Middle School & High School Confirmation Candidate (CFF ONLY) needs to sign up to participate (with a parent) in 1 Work of Mercy (WOM) Service Project this catechetical year. Use this WOM Service Project Link to select your Service Project.
- When signing up, use the STUDENT'S NAME and the PARENT'S EMAIL ADDRESS.
- WOM Service Project Summaries: Please note that there is a correction to the dates on WOM Service Project Option #1 - Run to Feed the Hungry. Please review the summary for the corrections BEFORE signing up to make sure that you can fulfill all of the requirements.
- Run to Feed the Hungry Registration Instructions
CALENDARS, FORMS & PROJECT INFORMATION
REGISTRATION FOR 2018-2019 IS CLOSED.