2018-2019 Parent Workshops
Parents are required to attend a total of 6 Parent Workshops during their child's two year Sacramental Preparation. This is typically accomplished by attending three Parent Workshops per year of their child's Sacramental Preparation. Parent Tracking Sheets are to be completed and submitted to the Religious Education Office each year to show fulfillment of this Parent Requirement.
Printable (CFF) Parent Tracking Sheet
Printable (SEAS) Parent Tracking Sheet
Below are the Religious Education sponsored Parent Workshops being offered for 2018-2019. For these Parent Workshops, Step 1: Please sign in before the workshop begins, and STEP 2: Have your Parent Tracking Sheet stamped as "completed" after the Workshop concludes. Both steps are required to receive credit for the workshop attendance.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation: October 10, 2018
- There’s Something About Mary: December 5, 2018
- Faith & Family: January 30, 2019
- Sacrament of Confirmation: February 21, 2019
- Lent: March 5, 2019
The following Good Shepherd Parish Events may be credited as Parent Workshops. No prior signup is required for these events (unless otherwise stated), but parents will be required get a signature on their Parent Tracking Sheet to prove attendance. Signatures from Religious Education Staff Members, Sponsoring Ministry Lead(s), or Clergy in attendance at the event are acceptable. We will TRY our best to have a staffed Religious Education Table available at the qualifying GSCC events to sign your Parent Tracking Sheets.
- Patrick Madrid Conference: September 29, 2018 (Attendants will receive credit for 4 workshops with signed Parent Tracking Sheet. This Conference requires the purchase of a ticket to attend.)
- Parish Mission: February 11-13, 2019 from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. & February 12, 2019 from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. - Each "Road to Emmaus" session attended will be credited as one workshop.
- Lenten Soup for the Soul AND Stations of the Cross: All Friday Evenings during Lent - See parish website & bulletin for exact times.