2018-2019 Parent Workshops
Parents are required to attend a total of 6 Parent Workshops during their child's two year Sacramental Preparation. This is typically accomplished with three Parent Workshops per year. The Parent Workshop themes will change from year to year.
Below are the Parent Workshops being offered for 2018-2019. This list may be updated throughout the course of the year if different events in the Parish/Diocese become available that the RE Office Staff feel satisfy the Parent Workshop requirement.
- Patrick Madrid Conference: September 29, 2018 (Attendants will receive credit for 4 workshops with signed Parent Tracking Sheet. This Conference requires the purchase of a ticket to attend.)
- Sacrament of Reconciliation: October 10, 2018
- Sacrament of Confirmation: November 15, 2018
- There’s Something About Mary: December 5, 2018
- Faith & Family: January 30, 2019
- Lent: March 5, 2019
- Lenten Soup for the Soul AND Stations of the Cross: All Fridays during Lent - No prior signups required. (Attendees must have a member of the Evangelization Outreach Ministry sign off on your Parent Tracking Sheet since we won't have sign in sheets these evenings.)