PARISH FINANCE COUNCIL
The Parish Finance Council functions as a consultative body to the pastor. It consists of selected professionals to advise the pastor in these areas:
- Preparation of the annual operating budget
- Long-term financial planning
- Annual parish financial report, which is submitted to the Diocesan Bishop
- Annual and periodic financial reports to the faithful
The Council ensures that an adequate system of internal controls is in place to guide the parish in caring for and managing financial resources and temporal goods. The Parish Finance Council observes all policies and procedures outlined in the Parish Financial Management Handbook.
PARISH PASTORAL COUNCIL (PPC)
The Parish Pastoral Council is a consultative body, pastoral in nature, because it strives to discern the movement of the Holy Spirit among God’s people in the parish. Specifically, the purpose is to enhance the process of:
- pastoral planning
- developing pastoral programs
- improving pastoral services
- evaluating the pastoral effectiveness of various programs and services.
For information, contact Juanita at firstname.lastname@example.org