2020-2021 Religious Education Registration
Registration is open from July 6, 2020 to August 31, 2020
Online Registration for “Distance Catechesis” for the 2020-2021 CFF, First Holy Communion & Confirmation catechetical year will run from July 6, 2020 – August 31, 2020. Due to many concerns and logistics involved with Covid-19 as they relate to our Parish and St. Elizabeth Ann Seton facilities (which we use for all of our Religious Education catechesis), ALL of our Religious Education Programs for 2020-2021 will be moved to “Distance Catechesis” for the whole year. We hope to resume in-person classes for the 2021-2022 catechetical year.
To eliminate foot traffic in the Parish office, Religious Education registration will be completed ONLINE.
Registration packets will not be processed until we receive BOTH the completed registration forms AND confirmation of the online payment.
You must complete ALL of the following steps to register your child(ren).
- DOWNLOAD this Fillable PDF Registration Packet. Save the PDF to your computer with the file name "FAMILY LAST NAME-registration packet."
- Close and then re-open the SAVED PDF file. Then complete the packet with your data and save it.
- STOP: We strongly suggest that you verify that your data has been properly saved in your PDF file before you continue to Step 4.
- Submit your completed saved PDF file using the Submission Form below.
- Submit your registration payment through Faith Direct. It is not necessary to have a Faith Direct account in order to make your registration payment. We will receive notification of your payment from Faith Direct.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need to submit a registration packet and/or payment in person, you MUST contact the CFF Office at CFFAdmin@gscceg.org (email is the best & fastest way to communicate with us) or call the Religious Education Office at 916-683-2963, to schedule an appointment.